.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Personal Intellectual Development Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

Personal Intellectual Development - undertake ExampleHis standards are ever high, and his expectations have zero tolerance for excuses. His firm stance on caliber in every aspect of life has always served as a driving force in my intellectual development. From how he monitored my initial stages of academic development to how he came up with a period that would forethought my personal studies, I just established a firm foundation that would bear intellectual fruits. His primary involvement at home came with assistance in dealing with homework, research and other forms of personal studies. nobody works magic as a dad who has time for his children. Every night was a consummate(a) review of work covered during the day. A timely response to my requests would have me a step forrad of my peers. He would work hard at daytime to meet my every kind of needs, meet fiscal requirements to keep me in one of the best schools in our state. Attending our activities day came with a through dub iousness of what I was doing at school. My performance came with rewards from him, motivation, encouragement, and sometimes a slap on my whole face. Sometimes I think about all these with my head down and put on a big grinning seeing the man he made me. Having had me in the school environment presented an open opportunity to palpate reads that would transform my academic approach. While dad was pulling strings at home, Alain de Bottons The Consolation of philosophical system was a source of inspiration for school. This read provided wisdom basics that have always been a chromatography column to lean on. Bottons assumes a tone of consolation as he helps the readers figure solutions to their everyday problems. I borrowed a great deal from Bottons perspectives as he cites the likes of Socrates and Epicurus philosophy (Botton). Botton taught me that as much as life has challenges, what matters is an attitude that helps you sort through the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment