.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

A Love Poem †Creative Writing (100 Level Course)

A Love Poem – Creative Writing (100 Level Course) Free Online Research Papers A Love Poem creative writing (100 Level Course) Written in pencil, sealed with a kiss. If you like me, listen to this Of all the girls IÂ ´ve ever met, Youre the one I cant forget. Your heart is like a diamond, Hard to get and hard to hold. I believe that God created this love for me, So that I can learn to love and get the magic key. He picked you out from all the rest, Because he knew I would love you best. If I go to heaven and youre not there, IÂ ´ll wait for you on the golden stairs. If youre not there on Judgement Day, IÂ ´ll know you went the other way. IÂ ´ll give the angels back my wings, Their golden crowns and all those things. And just because my love is true, I prefer to go to hell to be with you. Research Papers on A Love Poem - Creative Writing (100 Level Course)Mind TravelComparison: Letter from Birmingham and CritoHonest Iagos Truth through DeceptionPersonal Experience with Teen PregnancyWhere Wild and West MeetThe Hockey GameHip-Hop is Art19 Century Society: A Deeply Divided EraEffects of Television Violence on ChildrenCanaanite Influence on the Early Israelite Religion

No comments:

Post a Comment